Bill O'Reilly Pt. 2

  • Aired:  09/30/13
  •  | Views: 115,122

Bill O'Reilly discusses President Obama's "red line" in Syria and the chemical weapons agreement with Russia. (6:13)

>> Jon:.

>> WE ARE BACK HERE WITH BILLO'REILLY, THE BOOK IS KILLING

JESUS.

IT IS ACTUALLY A HOW TO.

I THINK IT IS VERYINAPPROPRIATE.

SO HERE IS MY -- I HAVE GOT ACOUPLE OF BONES, YOU WANT TO

PICK A BONE.

>> YOU GO AHEAD.

>> Jon: THE SYRIAINTERVENTION, YOU SAY IF WE

DON'T ATTACK THERE, WE LOOKWEAK.

>> WHEN DID I SAY THAT?

>> I THINK ON YOUR PROGRAM LIKETWO WEEKS AGO YOU SAID --

>> IF YOU ARE THE PRESIDENT OFTHE UNITED STATES AND YOU GO OUT

AND SAY, HEY, IF YOU GAS KIDS WEARE GOING TO COME AND TAKE CARE

OF YOU AND HAMMER YOU, AND THENWHEN THEY GAS THE KIDS AND THE

KIDS ARE DEAD YOU GO, I DIDN'TREALLY MEAN IT.

THAT IS NOT A GOOD IMAGE.

>> Jon: RIGHT.

>> SO IF I WAS THE PRESIDENTNUMBER ONE I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

ABOUT THE THREAT FIRST OF ALL, IMAY NOT HAVE MADE THE THREAT BUT

>> WHAT A PRESIDENT YOU'D MAKE>> YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THE

UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES.

>> Jon: ABSOLUTELY.

>> WHEN I COME ON THIS PROGRAM IAM THINKING OF THE UNINTENDED

CONSEQUENCES.

>> Jon: YOU'RE JUST TRYING TOSELL BOOKS, LET'S BE FRANK.

SIF I HAD MADE THE COMMENT ANDTHEN HE DID

THE GAS AND THE STUFF CAME INTHAT HE DID, THEN I WOULD HAVE

SENT A FEW -- BOOM. ON HISHAVEARSENALS

A COUPLE OF AIRPORTS, TAKE THEM OUT, IT WOULD

HAVE TAKEN MAYBE TWO HOURS ANDIF YOU DO IT AGAIN, IT IS YOU.

AND THAT'S IT.

>> Jon: ALL RIGHT.

WELL, YOU KNOW, SEEING AS YOUSAID THE USE OF CHEMICALS

WEAPONS AND -- WE DON'T KNOW.

THEY DON'T REALLY KNOW.

>> YES, THEY DO.

HE USED THEM.

THEY KNOW.

>> Jon: IF THE U.N. SAYS IT,STEWART, THEY DID IT, OKAY?

>> THEY DID.

THE U.N. -->> Jon: SO YOU SAY BASICALLY

THE IDEA WOULD BE WE LOOK WEAK.

>> YES, WE DO.

>> Jon: IF WE DON'T DO THAT.

>> YES.

>> Jon: BUT WE ARE NOT WEAK.

>> WE ARE NOT?

>> Jon: NO.

>> NO?

>> Jon: WE HAVE THE LARGESTMILITARY IN THE WORLD.

>> OBAMA LOOKS WEAK TO THEWORLD, I THINK THAT'S A FACT,

ALL RIGHT? HE LOOKS WEAK TO THEWORLD.

>> Jon: BUT WHY DO YOU THINKTHAT IS FACT?

>> BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE TAUNTINGUS, STEWART, THEY ARE TAUNTING

AMERICA.

>> Jon: YOU THINK ASSADBASICALLY, ASSAD DID THIS.

>> YES.

>> Jon: PRESIDENT OBAMA DREW ARED LINE A YEAR AGO ABOUT THE

USE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS.

>> YES.

>> Jon: I THINK I AM GOING TOUSE THEM JUST TO PUT IT IN HIS

FACE?

>> NO.

I THINK ASSAD CAN'T CONTROL HISMILITARY AND THE MILITARY DID IT

WITHOUT -- BUT HE IS IN CHARGE.

>> Jon: RIGHT.

>> SO PART OF THE CALCULATIONTHOUGH IS IF I DEGRADE SYRIA ANY

FURTHER, DOESN'T THAT CREATEMORE CHAOS NO MATTER WHERE THE

CHEMICALS WEAPONS ARE.

>> I DON'T THINK HE CAN DO THAT,IF YOU ARE THE PRESIDENT OF

THE UNITED STATES AND YOU TELLPEOPLE NOT TO KILL CHILDREN AND

THEY DO YOU HAVE TO TAKE ACTION.

>> Jon: BUT THEY ALREADY HADBEEN KILLING CHILDREN AND BY THE

WAY THEY ARE KILLING CHILDRENALL AROUND THE WORLD.

>> IF YOU BASICALLY DEFINE IT ASDON'T DO THIS, THAT'S WHAT

PRESIDENT OBAMA DID, DON'T USECHEMICAL WEAPONS.

>> Jon: RIGHT.

>> ALL RIGHT? AND HE DOES, YOUHAVE GOT TO BACK IT UP AND SO.

>> Jon: AND SO HETHREATENED MILITARY INTERVENTION

RUSSIA STEPPED IN AND NOW WEHAVE A DEAL ON CHEMICAL

WEAPONS.

>> RIGHT.

>> Jon: AND WE WILL SEE HOWTHAT WORKS OUT.

IF THIS IS A WAY TO AVOID THEMILITARY, ISN'T THAT BETTER

THAN, HEY I SAID IT THAT BUTTHAT IS LIKE TELLING YOUR KIDS,

YOU KNOW WHAT, THE WAY TO DEALWITH A PROBLEM IN SCHOOL IS YOU

SHOULD HIT THE KID.

>> NO THAT IS LIKE TELLING THEKIDS IF YOU DO THIS I AM GOING

TO DO THAT AND IF YOU DON'T DOIT YOU ARE A WIMPY FATHER AND

THEY WILL RUN ALL OVER YOU.

>> Jon: YOU ARE SAYING IS YOUSHOULDN'T TAKE IN ANY OF THE

CHANGING FACTORS YOU SHOULDALWAYS DO WHAT THEY SAY.

>> I DON'T HAVE ANY BEEF WITHTHE WAY IT WORKED OUT AND I

THINK IT IS GOOD THE WAY ITWORKED OUT FOR THE COUNTRY.

>> Jon: RIGHT.

>> BUT PRESIDENT OBAMA LOOKSLIKE A WEAK LEADER, HE LOOKS

INSIDE -->> Jon: THAT'S WHAT YOU JUST

SAID, I LIKED THE WAY THISWORKED OUT FOR THE COUNTRY.

>> WE ARE LUCKY.

WE WERE LUCKY.

>> Jon: HOW DO YOU KNOW WEWERE LUCKY?

>> BECAUSE WE DIDN'T HAVE TO GETINVOLVED IN A SITUATION THAT

WOULD, COULD HAVE LED TOTERRIBLE THINGS.

ALL RIGHT? SO -->> Jon: EVERY SITUATION YOU

GET INVOLVED IN COULD LEAD TOTERRIBLE THINGS.

>> YEAH, BUT THIS ONE WASFRAUGHT INSIDE AND OUT BECAUSE

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DIDN'T WANTTO DO IT, AND THE PRESIDENT

DIDN'T CONFER WITH THEM.

HE SCREWED THIS UP, COME ON, YOUCAN'T BE SAYING HE LOOKED GOOD

IN THIS, ARE YOU SAYING -->> Jon: I AM SAYING IT DOESN'T

MATTER HOW HE LOOKS IN THIS,WHAT MATTERS IS RESULTS.

>> IT MATTERS.

>> Jon: IT MATTERS TO WHO? ITMATTERS TO US..

>> OH, PLEASE.

[ CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ]>> COME ON.

>> Jon: IT IS A HIGH SCHOOLMENTALITY FOR GOVERNING A

COUNTRY, IT IS.

[ CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ]>> Jon: IT IS LIKE SAYING --

IF YOU

>> IF YOU MAKE THE THREAT YOUBACK IT UP.

HOW ABOUT THIS, I AM GOING TOKICK YOUR ASS IF YOU TAKE MY

LUNCH MONEY, I'M SORRY, I STILLHAVE TO KICK YOUR ASS BECAUSE I

SAID I WOULD DO IT SO I HAVE TOSHOW THAT I AM RIGID.

>> LOOK IF YOU THINK PRESIDENTOBAMA CAME OFF LOOKING WELL IN

THIS, YOU ARE -->> Jon: I DON'T CARE HOW HE

COMES OFF LOOKING.

THAT IS MY POINT.

I CARE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS IN THEWORLD.

I DON'T CARE IF HE PUT ON ADRESS AND LIPSTICK AND SASHAYED

HIS PRETTY ASS AROUND THE WHITEHOUSE AND SAID, LOOK AT ME! I

AM A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL!

>> WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENSDOWN THE ROAD.

>> Jon: ALL I'M SAYING IS,IT SEEMS TO ME THAT FOR

WHATEVER HAPPENED, WE AVOIDED AMILITARY CONFRONTATION.

>> Jon: AT A TIME WHEN THISCOUNTRY CAN ILL AFFORD ONE, THAT

IS TRUE.

[ CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ] I AMGLAD THEY HIRED YOU BACK, THAT

ENGLISH GUY, I COULDN'TUNDERSTAND HIM.

THAT ENGLISH GUY YOU HAD ON --IT IS LIKE, HELLO.

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HIM.

>> Jon: DON'T WORK OUT YOURAGE OLD ANTIPATHY TO THE

ENGLISH HERE.

>> THE IRISH HAVE TO LEARN, THEYHIRED YOU BACK AND IT IS A GOOD

THING YOU ARE BACK, BECAUSE HE ICOULDN'T UNDERSTAND.

NOW HOW IS THE ZOMBIE MOVIEDOING?

>> Jon: ABOUT THE IRANIANJOURNALIST THAT WAS CAPTURED.

>> I THOUGHT IT WAS A ZOMBIEMOVIE AT NET FLIX.

IT IS NOT.

>> DIDN'T YOU GUYS THINK IT WASA ZOMBIE MOVIE ON NET FLIX?

>> Jon: IT IS ACTUALLY CALLEDKILLING O'REILLY.

[ CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ]>> Jon: KILLING JESUS IS ON

THE BOOKSHELVES NOW.

BILL O'REILLY!

Loading...