November 8, 2010 - Rick Perry

  • Episode: 15142
  • (0)

MSNBC suspends Keith Olbermann, and Rick Perry believes the government is doing too much.

>> Jon: WELCOME TO "THE DAILY

SHOW."

MY NAME IS JON STEWART.

I HAVE A GREAT SHOW FOR YOU

TONIGHT.

WE HAVE A VERY, VERY GOOD SHOW

FOR YOU TONIGHT.

OUR GUEST, TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK

PERRY WILL BE HERE.

[CHEERS AND APPLAUSE]

SWEET, SWEET MUSIC.

APPARENTLY HE FOUND OUT THAT IN

MY YOUTH I MESSED WITH TEXAS.

HE'S HERE TONIGHT TO EXACT HIS

VENGEANCE.

WANT TO CONBEFOREGRATULATE CONAN

O'BRIEN AND HIS CREW THEY ARE

BACK ON TV TONIGHT.

I WANT TO SEE WHEN -- SON OF A

BITCH!

SAME TIME AS ME.

NOW I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO WATCH

ME.

[LAUGHTER]

HAD A GOOD WEEKEND.

I SLEPT.

I SPENT A LOT OF IT DRESSED AS A

BOXER.

IT WILL MAKE SENSE.

WATCHING SOME OF THE REACTION TO

THE RALLY TO RESTORE SANITY.

GOOD THING I WAS DRESSED THAT

WAY.

>> ALL OF US HERE AT COUNTDOWN

AND ALL LOT OF US HAD ONE MAJOR

WELL DEFINED PROBLEM OF THE

RALLY TO RESTORE SANITY AND OR

FEAR.

SPEAK UP FOR THE POWERLESS IS

NOT THE MORAL EQUIVALENT OF

STICKING UP FOR THE POWERFUL.

[LAUGHTER]

>> Jon: WHOA.

THAT STUNNING.

I DON'T THINK -- THAT STUNG.

I DON'T THINK WE WERE EQUATING

THE TWO.

WE SPEND A --

>> I KNOW EVERYBODY LIKES TO SAY

IT'S CABLE NEWS.

IT'S ALL THE SAME, FOX AND

MSNBC.

MIRROR IMAGES OF EACH OTHER.

THAT IS NEVER TRUE IN ANYWAY.

THAT AND WHAT THE REST OF US DO

FOR A LIVING.

[ LAUGHTER ]

>> Jon: MY TEETH CAME OUT.

WHY?

I UNDERSTAND THAT -- I DO CASE

DEGREE THAT THAT'S WHAT WE DID.

I CAN UNDERSTAND HOW POLITICAL

PUNDIT SLASH COMEDIANS ARE NOT

GOING TO UNDERSTAND COMEDIANS

SLASH POLITICAL PUNDITS LIKE ME

AND BILL MAHER.

>> IF YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A

RALLY MAKE IT ABOUT SOMETHING.

I DON'T NEED TO PRETEND THAT

BOTH SIDES HAS A POINT HERE.

TWO OPPOSING SIDES DON'T

NECESSARILY HAVE TWO COMPELLING

ARGUMENT.

IF IT'S TOO POLLARRIZING FOR YOU

AND YOU WANT TO REACH ACROSS THE

AISLE, HOLD HAND AND SING WITH

SOMEONE ON THE RIGHT, TRY CHURCH

[COUNTING IN SLOW MOTION] EIGHT,

NINE, TEN.

>>

[CHEERS AND APPLAUSE]

>> Jon: FOR THIS I PAY $12 A

MONTH.

DAMN YOU HBO.

[LAUGHTER]

CLEARLY THE RALLY WAS A MASSIVE

FAILURE.

SINCE MY INTENTION WAS NOT, AS

BILL DESCRIBED, TO MAKE NO MORAL

JUDGMENT BETWEEN COMPETING

ARGUMENTS AND SAY LET'S ALL GET

ALONG.

OR SUGGEST WE BE MORE JUDICIAL

WITH BLANKET SLANDER.

I'M LEFT WITH NO CHOICE.

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE.

THIS SATURDAY NOVEMBER 13 JOIN

ME FOR THE RALLY TO DETERMINE

PERCENT SAOEUSLY THE PERCENTAGE

OF BLAME TO BE DOLED OUT TO THE

LEFT AND RIGHT FOR OUR PROBLEMS

BUT WE KNOW THAT THE ONLY THING

THAT MATTERS IS THE OTHER GUYS

ARE WORSE THAN WE ARE AND OR

FEAR.

WE'RE DOING THIS PEOPLE.

THIS IS FOR REAL.

ARIANNA GET THE BUSES.

PORT-A-POTTY PETE GET YOUR

PORT-APOTIES.

HOLD ON A SECOND.

KID ROCK CALL OZZY AND R2D2

WE'RE GETTING THE BAND BACK

TOGETHER, DUDE.

[LAUGHTER]

I WANTED TO SAY THIS: CONTRARY

TO WHAT PEOPLE MAY BELIEVE I DO

THINK IT WAS ABOUT SOMETHING

JUST NECESSARILY WHAT THEY

WANTED IT TO BE ABOUT OR WHAT

THEY THINK IT WAS ABOUT.

IF WE WERE INARTFUL, WE WERE

INARTFUL.

I DISAGREE WITH THEIR

CLASSIFICATION OF IT BUT I'M

SURE WE CAN CLARIFY IT ON EACH

OTHER'S PROGRAMS FOR TEN YEARS.

WE'RE FREE TO DISAGREE.

THAT'S THE GREAT THING ABOUT

AMERICA WE HAVE THE FREEDOM FOR

OUR OWN OPINIONS AND SAY AND DO

WHAT WE WISH.

>> MSNBC HAS SUSPENDED KEITH OL

HERMAN -- OLBERMAN FOR MAKING

POLITICAL DONATIONS.

>> Jon: ALMOST ANYBODY.

HE MADE CAMPAIGN DONATIONS

WITHOUT OBTAINING PERMISSION

FROM THE NETWORK BECAUSE MSNBC

HAS A HARD AND FAST RULE THAT

POLITICAL DONATIONS REPRESENT

BIAS IN JOURNALISM UNLESS YOU

ASK FIRST.

YOU LEARN YOUR MANNERS BOY OR

I'LL KNOCK YOU DOWN TO HOSTING

HEADLINERS AND LEGENDS SO FAST

YOUR HEAD WILL SPIN.

HE WAS SUSPENDED INDEAF FITLY.

IT'S BAD ENOUGH THEY SUSPENDED

HIS MUSTACHE.

BOOM!

THAT WAS GRATUITOUS.

THERE'S NO TELLING HOW LONG IT

WILL BE UNTIL WE SEE HIM AGAIN.

>> KEITH OLBERMAN WILL BE BACK

ON THE AIR TOMORROW NIGHT.

[LAUGHTER]

>> Jon: LESSON LEARNED.

[LAUGHTER]

YES, MSNBC IT'S A STUPID RULE

POORLY.

[LAUGHTER]

NOW, WHILE WE WERE ALL FOCUSED

ON THE IN FIGHTING AT MSNBC AND

STEPHEN COLBERT I WONDER WHAT IS

GOING ON ON THAT NETWORK THAT

DOESN'T SUSPEND OR FIRE

CANDIDATES THEY HIRE THE

CANDIDATES THUS CUTTING OUT THE

MIDDLE MAN.

WHAT SON THEIR MINDS.

>> THERE'S A LOT OF FOCUS ON THE

PRESIDENT'S TRIP TO INDIA.

>> IT'S GOING COST ABOUT $200

MILLION A DAY FOR THIS ENTOURAGE

TO GO.

>> $200 MILLION A DAY, 3,000

PEOPLE?

>> AS MUCH AS A BILLION DOLLARS

FOR THE TRIP.

>> HALF A BILLION DOLLARS.

>> IT'S SOMEWHERE AROUND THERE.

>> IT'S UP TO $2 BILLION FOR TEN

DAYS SOX THAT TRUE?

>> Jon: WHY KNOW.

HOW MANY SHIPS SNL 34 WARSHIPS

POSSIBLY.

>> Jon: I DON'T KNOW.

JUST SAYING.

THAT WAS TELEVISION'S GLENN BECK

ACTING, AS ALWAYS, AS FOX NEWS'

FORCE OF REASON.

LET'S CONSULT SOMEONE WHOSE

GRASP OF THESE EVER INCREASING

FIGURES COMES WITH NO

EQUIVOCATION OR UNCERTAINTY.

SOMEONE LIKE RADIO'S GLENN BECK

THREE HOURS EARLIER.

>> HE IS TRAVELING WITH 34 WAR

SHIPS AN ENTOURAGE OF 3,000

PEOPLE, $2 BILLION, 34 WARSHIPS,

$2 BILLION TO GO OVER TO SEE THE

FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS BECAUSE OF

PRESIDENT HE WANTS TO EXPERIENCE

IT.

>> Jon: THANK GOD TV'S GLENN

BECK DOESN'T LISTEN TO RADIO'S

GLENN BECK.

DOES ANYTHING ASK WHERE THE

NUMBERS COME FROM?

>> A PRESIDENT, 40 PLANES, 600

CARS INCLUDING THE BARACK MOW --

MOBILE, THE BEAST, THE ENTIRE

TAJ MAHAL AN ENTOURAGE OF 3,000

PEOPLE, THREE CHOPPERS, A TOTAL

OF COST $200 MILLION A DAY.

>> Jon: TWO THINGS.

ONE THE TAJ MAHAL ISN'T A HOTEL.

[LAUGHTER]

AND TWO: 40 PLANES BUT ONLY 30

DOGS THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY

SENSE.

WHO IS GOING TO FLY THE OTHER

TEN PLANES?

[IMITATING SCOOBY DOO] I DON'T

KNOW.

IT'S A CONTPAOUGZ STORY.

IF YOU WANT TO DEBUNK THE

FIGURES WOULD YOU HAVE TO CALL

SOMEONE WITH AN NEWS LINE.

>> THIS TRIP DOESN'T COST $200

MILLION A DAY.

>> THAT'S JUST COME CALL.

>> JUST TO PUT IT IN PERSPECTIVE

IT COSTS ABOUT $190 MILLION A

DAY TO EXECUTE THE WAR IN

AFGHANISTAN.

>> THE $200 MILLION A DAY FIGURE

WHERE DID THAT COMB FROM?

IT WAS A INN A QUOTE BY AN

ALLEGED INDIAN OFFICIAL.

>> Jon: OH, MY GOD FOX IS

OUTSOURCING.

WE GO TO AASIF MANDVI LIVE IN

INDIA.

THESE REPORTS THAT THE

PRESIDENT'S TRIP TO INDIA IS

COSTING $200 MILLION A DAY IT

CAN BE TRACED BACK TO AN INDIAN

NEWS STORY CITING AN AMMON US IN

SOURCE.

>> KIT BE CHALKED UP TO A SIMPLE

CULTURAL MISUNDERSTANDING.

>> Jon: WHAT YOU ARE THINKING

IS SOMEONE CONFUSED 200 MILLION

RUPEEES WITH DOLLARS BECAUSE

THAT'S ABOUT 4.5 MILLION.

>> THE ORIGINAL STORY CLEARLY

STATES $200 MILLION THE MISTAKE

WAS FOR WESTERNERS TO SCEP THE

FIRST -- ACCEPT THE FIRST NUMBER

THEY HEARD.

[LAUGHTER]

>> Jon: I DON'T -- I DON'T

FOLLOW.

>> THIS IS INDIA, JON.

OVER HERE THE REPORTER OPENS

WITH A WILDLY INFLATED NUMBER,

RIGHT?

THEN THE HAGGLING BEGINS.

THE NEWS CONSUMER SAYS $200

MILLION A DAY, DO I LOOK LIKE I

FELL OFF THE MANGO TRUCK.

I'LL GIVE YOU $5 MILLION A DAY.

THE REPORTER SAYS $5 MILLION A

DAY THIS IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE

UNITED STATES, THE HEAD SALAMI.

NO, NO, NO $175 MILLION IS THE

LOWEST THEY'LL GO.

>> Jon: I'M FAMILIAR WITH

HAGGLING AND THE CONCEPT BUT

THESE ARE NEWS FACTS.

I'M SURE THE INDIAN NEWS SERVICE

DOES NOT PUT FACTS UP FOR

BARTER?

>> I'M SEEING THAT YOU ARE A

SHREWD NEWS CONSUMER.

>> Jon: WHAT?

>> VERY GOOD AND YOU ARE MY

FRIEND, SIR.

THE TRUTH IS IT'S NOT

INTERNATIONAL STORIES.

DOMESTIC STORIES IS WHAT THEY

DO.

THIS WAS A DOMESTIC STORY WHICH

IS WHY THEY USED HAGGLING.

I GET IT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

SOMETHING FROM A CORRESPONDENT

THAT I DON'T HAVE.

ALL RIGHT.

GO FIND THAT.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

I'M GOING TO GO.

I'M WALKING OUT.

THIS IS IT, OKAY.

>> Jon: THANK YOU AASIF.

>> OKAY, FINE, LOOK.

I'M SURE I'M GOING TO GET FIND

FOR THIS.

IT'S LOCAL STORIES.

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

YOU ARE KILLING ME HERE.

WE ONLY DO IT FOR LOCAL STORIES.

WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT ISRAELIS, I

>> Jon: MY GUEST TONIGHT, HE'S

THE GOVERNOR OF GREAT STATE OF

TEXAS.

HIS NEW BOOK IS CALLED FED UP

OUR FIGHT TO SAVE AMERICA FROM

WASHINGTON.

PLEASE WELCOME TO THE PROGRAM

TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY.

SIR --

[ APPLAUSE ]

>> YOU'LL FIRED UP TONIGHT.

>> Jon: THANK YOU VERY MUCH

FOR BEING HERE.

>> GOOD TO BE WITH YOU, SIR.

>> Jon: TAKING THE TIME.

I KNOW YOU ARE A BUSY MAN WITH

WHAT RUNNING A STATE.

>> YES.

>> Jon: WHAT HAS YOU, GOVERNOR

FED UP SUCK -- WHAT WOULD YOU

SAY?

>> BEING TOLD HOW TO RUN OUR

BUSINESS.

WHETHER YOU PUT TOO MUCH SALT ON

THE FOOD AND UP TO THE

LIGHTBULLINGS IN YOUR HOUSE.

>> Jon: THE SALT PART OR THE

LIGHT BULB PART?

>> SERIOUSLY.

IT DOCUMENTS -- JORCH SHOULD

THEY BE ABLE TO TELL YOU HOW

MUCH LEAD CAN BE IN YOUR PAINT

OR -- SALMONELLA CAN BE --

[LAUGHTER]

>> THE E.P.A. FLEXIBLE

PERMITTING IN THE STATE OF TEXAS

WE CLEANED UP OUR AIR IN TEXAS

OVER THE LAST DECADE MORE THAN

ANY OTHER STATE IN THE NATION.

FLEXIBLE PROCESS PUT INTO PLACE

BY ANN RICHARDS, A DEMOCRAT

GOVERNOR AND APPROVED BY THE

CLINTON ADMINISTRATION.

THIS IS NOT A DEMOCRAT VERSUS

REPUBLICAN THING.

THIS ADMINISTRATION CAME IN

ABOUT A YEAR AGO AND YOU SAID,

YOU KNOW, WE DON'T REALLY THINK

WE LIKE THE WAY YOU ARE DOING

THE PERMITTING AND WE'RE GOING

TO TAKE IT OVER.

I SAID WAIT A MINUTE, WE CLEANED

OUR AIR UP MORE THAN ANY OTHER

STATE IN THE NATION WITH THE

EXCEPTION OF GEORGIA.

>> Jon: THEY HAD SOME -- TO BE

FAIR -- VERY DIRTY AIR.

[LAUGHTER]

>> WE DID A GOOD JOB.

WE DID IT OUR WAY.

THE FLEXIBLE PERMITTING.

AND -- I MIGHT ADD --

>> Jon: WHAT IF YOU DIDN'T

CLEAN UP THE AIR.

WOULD YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO NOT

CLEAN IT UP.

IS YOUR SUGGESTION THAT THE

STATES SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO

EITHER CLEAN UP THEIR AIR OR

NOT?

>> HERE IS WHAT I THINK: THE

STATES ARE BY AND LARGE RUN BY

THOUGHTFUL PEOPLE, MEN AND WOMEN

WHO AREN'T GOING TO LET THEIR

ENVIRONMENT GOOD TO HELL IN A

HAND BASKET.

IF YOU HAD A GOVERNOR OR

GOVERNMENT IN THERE THAT WAS

DOING THAT PEOPLE WOULD KICK

THEM OUT.

THIS BOOK IS ABOUT FREEDOM.

>> Jon: THE GOVERNOR OF YOUR

STATE WAS GEORGE BUSH BEFORE

YOU.

>> THAT'S CORRECT.

>> Jon: WHEN HE WAS GOVERNOR

OF TEXAS I'M ASSUMING YOU

BELIEVE HE WAS A THOUGHTFUL AND

I CAN'T GET THE WORD YOU USED

INDIVIDUAL.

WHEN HE WENT TO WASHINGTON DID

HE LOSE HIS MIND?

OR IS IT --

[LAUGHTER]

-- BECAUSE IT IS THE SAME

PERSON.

IF YOU WERE THE GOVERNOR OF

TEXAS AND YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF

A SMART AND THOUGHTFUL MAN, WHEN

DBU TO WASHINGTON DO THEY

CLASSIFY YOUR PLAIN -- CALCIFY

YOUR BRING?

>> I'VE SAID THAT FROM TIME TO

TIME.

PEOPLE AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT

PRESIDENT BUSH BUT I'M TALKING

ABOUT A LOT OF PEOPLE WHEN THEY

CROSS THE POTOMAC RIVER

SOMETHING HAPPENS FROM TIME TO

TIME.

IT'S LIKE A VIRUS.

MAYBE THEY SPEW IT OUT.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.

>> Jon: YOU BELIEVE WASHINGTON

IS A HOME OF A TYPE OF EBOLA.

GETS INTO THE BLOOD STREAM

AND --

[LAUGHTER]

>> I CAN'T SAY --

[LAUGHTER]

>> Jon: YOU UNDERSTAND MY

POINT.

>> I THINK THEY GET ABSORBED

WITH THE WASHINGTON CULTURE, THE

LOBBYISTS, THE PROFIT -- SPECIAL

INTERESTS, ALL THE THINGS IN

WASHINGTON, D.C.

THEY ARE LIVING UP THERE VERY

REMOVED FROM THE STATE.

THE GREAT THING ABOUT GOVERNORS

IS WE'RE RIGHT THERE WITH THE

PEOPLE.

WE'RE TALKING TO THEM.

I GOOD TO CHURCH WITH THEM.

I SHOP WITH THEM I'M TRAVELING

THE STATE.

>> Jon: DOES THAT FREAK THEM

OUT.

IF A GUY IS LIKE I GOTTA PICK UP

MILK.

PERRY IS THE CAR AND HE'S

WALKING TO THE CART.

IT'S FREAKY.

>> I'M A BASKET GUY.

>> Jon: I UNDERSTAND.

HERE IS WHAT WE'RE GOING TO DO.

WE'LL TAKE A COMMERCIAL BREAK.

WE'LL COME BACK AND TALK MORE

ABOUT THIS IDEA OF STATE CONTROL

VERSUS FEDERAL CONTROL.

THAT SEEMS TO BE THE

[CHEERS AND APPLAUSE]

>> Jon: WE'RE BACK WITH

GOVERNOR PERRY.

IN YOUR MIND WHEN DID WASHINGTON

GOOD OFF THE RAILS?

>> A-A CENTURY AGO ACTUALLY

LITERALLY.

>> Jon: SERIOUSLY?

>> WILSON AND THE PROGRESSIVE

MOVEMENT STARTED THE 16th

AMENDMENT.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHEN

WASHINGTON GOT OFF THE TRACK IS

THE 16th AMENDMENT GIVING THEM

THE OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE YOUR

MONEY WITH THE INCOME TAX.

THAT'S THE REASON CLIFF LEE IS

STAYING IN TEXAS.

YOU THEY THAT?

>> Jon: HE DOESN'T REALIZE

YOU'RE A YANKEE HERE.

>> OW!

>> Jon: THERE ARE VERY FEW

PEOPLE THAT WOULD GOOD TO BOOK A

A PRE1920 UNITED STATES.

>> SURE.

>> Jon: THAT MOVEMENT DIDN'T

ARISE OUT OF NOTHING.

CHILDREN WORKED IN STPABGTRYS.

WOMEN WERE NOT ALLOWED TO VOTE.

THERE WAS AN AWFUL LOT THERE

THAT --

>> I GET THAT.

[LAUGHTER]

SKWROFRPLGTS YOU MAY GET IT BUT

THAT AIN'T RIGHT!

>> THE FACT IS THEN YOU HAD THE

GREAT DEPRESSION.

AGAIN GOVERNMENT PROGRAM AFTER

GOVERNMENT PROGRAM THAT LOOKING

BACK ON IT NOW DIDN'T WORK.

YOU GO INTO -- BIG GOVERNMENT

HAS REALLY NOT HELPED THIS

COUNTRY FROM THE STANDPOINT OF

ECONOMICALLY.

COMPETENT STEUGS HOW WE --

COMPETITION IS HOW WE BECOME

STRONG.

>> Jon: YOU SAID TO ME TEXAS

HAS GIRLFRIEND A NUMBER -- HAS

GAINED 153 --

>> 153 BUSINESSES HAVE MOVED OUT

OF CALIFORNIA TO TEXAS SINCE THE

FIRST OF THE YEAR THROUGH

AUGUST.

850,000 JOBS WERE CREATED IN THE

TEXAS IN THE DECADE OF 2000.

FOUR OUT OF FIVE PRIVATE SECTOR

JOBS NOW CREATED IN TEXAS.

>> Jon: WHY?

>> BECAUSE WE LET PEOPLE KEEP

MORE OF THEIR MONEY.

WE HAVE A TAX STRUCTURE THAT IS

FAIR AND PREDICABLE.

A LEGAL SYSTEM THAT DOESN'T

ALLOW FOR OVERSUING AND AN

ACCOUNTABLE PUBLIC SCHOOL

SYSTEM.

>> Jon: COULDN'T YOU MAKE THE

SAME ARGUMENT FOR COMPANIES

GOING TO INDIA AND CHINA.

IF YOU ARE THE PRESSURE VALVE

RELEASE FOR COMPANIES IN

CALIFORNIA WOULD YOU CRITICIZE

TEXAS COMPANIES --

>> DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN INDIA

OR TEXAS?

>> Jon: FOR REAL?

[LAUGHTER]

I REAM -- REALLY LIKE WHERE I

LIVE NOW BUT THANK THANK YOU.

WHAT I'M WONDERING IS THIS.

YOU TALKED ABOUT THE PROGRESSIVE

INCOME TAX THAT WILSON DID BUT

THE FACT OF CONGRESS BEING ABLE

TO LEVY TAXES WAS THE

CONSTITUTION.

WE HAD THE ARTICLES OF THE

CONFEDDATION.

YOU MIGHT BE MORE COMFORTABLE

WITH THE UNITED STATES IN THE

ARTICLES OF CONFEDERATION.

>> I WOULD LIKE WASHINGTON TO DO

THEIR BASIC RESPONSIBILITY LIKE

SECURE THE BORDER WITH MEXICO.

I HAD FIVE CITIZENS KILLED LAST

WEEK.

I'VE ASKED TWO ADMINISTRATIONS

TO BUT PUT THE BOOTS ON THE GROUND

TO SECURE THAT BORDER.

THAT SAY BASE RESPONSIBILITY.

YOU LOOK OVER IN ARTICLE 4 OF

THE CONSTITUTION IT'S TO PROTECT

AND DEFEND IT.

THEY ARE NOT DOING IT.

I'VE ASKED THIS SECRETARY OF

HOMELAND SECURITY AND BASICALLY

GOT THE ANSWER OF LISTEN, PERRY,

IF YOU WANT NATIONAL GUARD

TROOPS ON THE BORDER SEND THEM

YOURSELF AND PAY FOR THEM.

>> Jon: SHE DIDN'T EVEN SAY

MISTER OR GOVERNOR.

LISTEN TO ME MR. P.

>> I GET THAT A LOT.

>> Jon: WE'LL TAKE A

COMMERCIAL.

DO YOU HAVE FIVE MINUTES?

>> YES

[CHEERS AND APPLAUSE]

>> Jon: THAT'S OUR SHOW.

JOINING US -- JOIN US TOMORROW

AT 11:00.

WE'LL BE BRINGING IT.

HERE IT IS YOUR MOMENT OF ZEN.

>> HOW DO YOU THINK IT IS WOMEN

COMMIT CRIMES BUT WE NEED WOMEN

TO FIND CRIMINALS?

>> WHAT?

>> YEAH.

>> WOMEN DON'T COMMIT CRIMES.

>> THAT'S WHAT I SAID.

Loading...